RE: [uCsimm] minicom and suse 7.0

From: John Jeffers (jjef@inforamp.net)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 10:09:15 EST

The uCsimm is very allergic to long cables, bad power, etc. Hyperterminals
retry mechanism probably is better.

Half the time mine does this so:

I use a short cable with high quality shielding.
I put extra caps on the simm.

I retry a few times and one generally takes.

But the cable makes a big difference.

Regards John