Re: [uCsimm] Changing special environment variables?

From: Erik Ratcliffe (erik@caldera.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 19:09:45 EST

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 12:18:06PM -0700, Joel Smith wrote:
> One more thing, does anyone know how to make the bootloader initialize the
> builtin serial port to speeds other than 9600 baud?

I don't know about the boot loader, but the monitor should be able to set
this using a command like "b fast" or something similar. When in the
monitor, pull up the help text to see what needs to be entered (I don't
have my manual handy so I can't check. I could also be mixing up my
instructions with those from another Linux device. I get confused
sometimes).

--
| (o)(o)      Erik Ratcliffe       |
|  \oo/      erik@caldera.com      |