Re: [uCsimm] Servo Control

From: Howard Hart (hch@ipdialog.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 13:47:57 EST

Never tried using the PWM port for servo control, but I have used PWM over Parallel
ports to
control helicopter servos on a Motorola HC11 eval board. Pretty straightforward and
the drivers should
already be there with the uCLinux kernel--just have to enable them. Drop me a line if
there's interest.

Howard Hart
ipDialog, Inc.