Re: [uCsimm] Init.b and /CSB

From: Daniel Haensse (daniel.haensse@freesurf.ch)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 02:12:10 EST

Hi Tom,

I had to change the mmod routine, because the console shows all the commands
send to the device (like FFFFFFAA0120). This may overwrite the xecho output.
I use C-Kermit as the kermit interpreter. Do you have an idea? (I just
have inserted CR,LF)

mdisp is very powerful. I use a Weller soldering station with a concave tip.
The solder is pulled out of the tip when it moves across the pins and pads.
The corners are a big problem (One of the corners is D15 and GND ;-) ).
I called "mdisp 0 4" and it showed ff 8f ff 8f. Otherwise I would still
sit there with my probe.... Thanks again Vladimir for the tool.

Dani

Am Fre, 09 Feb 2001 schrieben Sie: