Re: [uCsimm] Init.b and /CSB

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 11:47:25 EST

daniel haensse wrote:

> I have found it. D15 has been connected to GND. Their is almost no space between
> the pins!!

I also use Vladimir's bbug on my design. I find it helpful to place the
board into BDM mode, then upload a B record file that initializes the
chip selects, and turns on the DRAM controller. I then can do some
simple mmod on the DRAM to see if it looks like the DRAM is working,
then do some mdisp stuff on the ROM to make sure it looks okay...