Re: [uCsimm] re: [ucsimm] busybox

From: Micah Dowty (micah@homesoftware.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 20:59:02 EST

I downloaded the source to 0.49 and tried the things I had changed to get
0.42 to compile and run. Apparently it's a little more complicated than
that, and i don't think I have the time to port it now. I did notice a few
references to uClibc in the makefile, so you might want to email the
author and ask if someone is already working on getting the newer
busyboxes to run on ucLinux.

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, [iso-8859-1] Pargätzi Jürg wrote:

> Hello Micah
>
> Busybox has now version 0.49. Are you able to port this version to uclinux
> for the uCsimm
> in a short time. I used your binaries from version 0.42 but there are some
> tools missing.
> specially i need a tool for setting date and time on the ucsimm. v .049 has
> these
> tool integrated. If possible, i would like to get new binaries for uCsimm
> becaue i'm
> not very good in building binaries at the moment.
>
> Thanks
> Jürg

> St. Gallisch-Appenzellische Kraftwerke AG
> Pestalozzistr. 6, 9001 St. Gallen
> Pargätzi Jürg Fax. 071 229 56 50
> paj@sak.ch Tel. 071 229 54 33

Everything under the sun is in tune,