Re: [uCsimm] A problem from a new user.

From: Claudio Duffini (claudio.duffini@sacrocuore.it)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 02:36:55 EST

R J McIntyre wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> of course, tried this and connected it
> up to my 3Com 3C509B network card but still no joy.

Hi Rory

Did you connected the uCsimm to your PC network card ? For
this connection, you *must* use a crossed cable, not a
straight one. If you want to use straight network cables
you should instead put an hub between your PC and your
uCsimm.

HTH

--
Claudio Duffini |IW3HE| Systems Integrator
Studio 3/98 Snc (C.E.D. Ospedale 'Sacro Cuore')