Re: [uCsimm] A problem from a new user.

From: Timothy D. Dunn (tdunn01@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 17:03:55 EST

Hello Rory,
    You say you attached a cable from the ucsimm to a PC card. Did you have
an ethernet hub in there? Direct connection won't work unless you have a
special cable called a cross-over cable. I had this problem when I first
started, it took me a while to realize I needed the hub in between. (I have
set up networks before, so I should have known better)

Hope it helps......

Tim Dunn