Hello to all!
I managed to confuse my uCsimm with startup variables and the system
hang. Instead of resending it to toronto i did the following:
(this is for the despaired and courageous!):
1. Power down the ucsimm.
2. use a small needle to bridge pin 1 and pin 2 of the FLASH chip (not
3. Power up uCsimm, maybe press reset again.
4. if you're lucky , the bootloader encounters an address error und
executes his shell.
5. Remove the needle or pin .
6. Issue the "eraseenv" command -> ready!
The short between pin 1 and 2 (A15 and A16) shouldn't hurt the module.
Let me know if that helps for your case. I had screwed up the LCD
variables and had ENVMM set.
This message resent by the firstname.lastname@example.org list server http://www.uClinux.com/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Sun Apr 07 2002 - 00:01:40 EST