RE: [uCsimm] uCsimm i/o pins

From: Daniel Haensse (daniel.haensse@freesurf.ch)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 04:55:20 EST

Hi Mohamed,

you can search for 0xfff in the kernel tree. For example the cs8900 ethernet
controller has some code for the sleep pin, which is an external i/o pin.
Don't worry about i/o pins, you almost have to make sure that you don't
change the chip selects pins. Read the adress, and/or only the bits you
want to change and write it back. If you're worried to put to outputs together
by fault, just put a 10k resistor in between and measure the voltage across it.

Dani

Am Fre, 26 Jan 2001 schrieben Sie: