RE: [uCsimm] uCsimm i/o pins

From: Mohamed, Yassin (Yassin.Mohamed@spirentcom.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 15:32:00 EST

> Programming the I/O pins is fairly easy, just look at the Dragonball
> user's manual. You can even access these from an application program,
> though that's not recommended. Please note, however, you don't have
> access to some of the I/O pins of the Dragonball on the uCsimm
> connector.

I supose all my questions are covered inside the user manual. Is there any
open source project that uses this thing ? Anything that interfaces with the
outside world trhough the I/O pins. I kind of like to see the experiences
others had before proceeding. They always have a lenghty explanation on what
they faced and how they solved which it i find quite informative.