[uCsimm] uCsimm i/o pins

From: Mohamed, Yassin (Yassin.Mohamed@spirentcom.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 09:52:35 EST

Hi.

I am in the process of evaluating uCsimm as a possible solution for our
devices.
1) Is there any way i can get my hands on some codes that uses the I/O pins?
2) Do i need the the real time extensions ? The important thing here is that
we do not miss interupts coming from the subsystem. As long as i can queue
them, in my case, my app should be fine.

"Late breaking news: Researchers in Fairbanks Alaska announced the discovery
of a superconductor which operates at room temperature"