Re: [uCsimm] Bus-CAN on uCsimm

From: Timothy D. Dunn (tdunn01@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 18:45:07 EST

Infineon also makes two stand alone CAN node parts. They are here:

http://www.infineon.com/cgi/ecrm.dll/ecrm/scripts/prod_cat.jsp?oid=-8143

There are two versions, a single node, and a dual node for gateway
functions. The singel node supports CAN 2.0B pasive, and the Dual node has
two separate CAN 2.0B active node that can be linked together. Since the
CAN bus can get up to 1 Mbit per sec (with the right transceiver) it is a
good idea to use something with a large buffer to store messages.

Tim Dunn
Field Applications Engineer
tim.dunn@encomarketing.com