RE: [uCsimm] timer availability

From: Thomas Peter-apt090 (apt090@motorola.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 15:16:31 EST

There is a high resolution timer. I have been able to achieve about a 125uSec resolution with the simm and some kernel changes I made. I am sure that the simm can handle it. I have it reporting data it collects in realtime over the ethernet so it should be easy to dump it back to a host machine for displaying on the web or whatever.

Peter Thomas