Re: [uCsimm] starting ppp

From: Erdem Gunes (egunes@adamarge.com.tr)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 05:05:37 EST

Yes, we could use pppd with a modem to connect 2 sides. There are lots of
mail in the group about configuring pppd for uCsimm. Don't forget that the
"PPPD" of uCsimm is limited because of the 32K limitation of the compiler :
PAP, CHAP authentications and CCP compression are not present.

Good luck!

    Erdem Gunes