[uCsimm] starting ppp

From: Asier Goikoetxea Yanci (a.agoicoechea13142@eps.muni.es)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 06:54:19 EST

        Hello all,

    I'm trying to start up ppp in uCsimm when i connect to it via modem
(uCsimm works as a server). I get to dial in, but i can't start up pppd
instead of login. I have used agetty to dial in uCsimm, although no way to
start up ppp. I get seting up a computer as http server and starting ppp
when somebody connect to the computer, but I used mgetty instead of agetty.

    Now, my question is if anybody have done it, I mean, if anybody get to
start ppp whith uClinux when someone connect to uCsimm, or if anybody have
compiled mgetty to use it in uClinux.

    Any suggestion is wellcome. Thanks in advance.

Asier Goikoetxea Yanci
Mondragon Unibertsitatea
Communications' Departament
Telf.:943 794700 ext 314