Re: [uCsimm] net traffic filtering

From: Andrew Kohlsmith (akohlsmith@benshaw.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 17:00:48 EST

> I tend to agree with Daniel, the EZ is not a performance platform, it

Hmmm... I was wondering if you could elaborate on the various 68000
implementations Motorola has out... i.e. What are the
strengths/weaknesses/relative prices to Coldfire, Dragonball EZ/VZ/etc and
so on and which are currently supported by uClinux...

I've looked around the website (and various affilliated websites) and the
information seems to be only in bits and pieces. Someone such as yourself
could go a long way in clearing all this up for me (and I'm sure for other
lurkers too).

Regards,
Andrew