Re: [uCsimm] RT-Fifo problem

From: D. Peter Siddons (peter@lspc6.nsls.bnl.gov)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 09:01:15 EST

Hi David,
    I asked a similar question a few days ago. In my case I started
with 2.0.38, applied pre7 patches and then applied
RTL0.9J-uClinux1pre7.diff
which I got via this list. Everything went smoothly, and I was able to
run
the parallel example immediately. I then tried to build 'frank'. In my
case
the rtf devices were not made by any of the steps above so I made them
by hand
(character type, major 150, minor 0-7). I get the same behaviour as you.
haven't gotten back to it again yet.

Pete Siddons