[uCsimm] Fastest way to get communication with a database!

From: Alex Ng (alexngkl@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 14:45:47 EST

Hi everyone again...
  I am the one who ask a question on how to communicate with mySQL server
last time, actually, the whole project is to getting access with bar-code
reader(through serial port), ucsimm and the database (througt ethernet
port). What I need is to achieve this purpose with the most simplest way, is
anyone had been working on similiar project? Just give me a help so that I
can make it before the deadline....thx for your help and attention!!