Re: [uCsimm] how to use tcpdump in uclinux?

From: David McCullough (davidm@lineo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 07:09:18 EST

Jivin gap suen lays it down ...
> Hi all,
> i want to use the "tcpdump" on the uClinux.
> but how to compile it to uCsimm, and Do i need to correct its source code?
> coz i am doing a project which we are using LCD to display the network
> traffic.
> So we have to use "tcpdump".
>
> very urgent, can anyone help me??

There is a tcpdump port in the uClinux-coldfire source, that would be a
good place to start, I think it may be a little big for the uCsimm so
you will have to remove any bits you can do without. You also need libpcap
which is also in the coldfire dist,

Cheers,
Davidm

--
David McCullough:  Ph: +61 7 3279 1822  Lineo (The Embedded Linux Company)
davidm@lineo.com   Fx: +61 7 3279 1820  PO Box 925, Kenmore QLD 4069, Australia