RE: [uCsimm] Problems with RTS and CTS in uCsimm

From: Asier Goikoetxea Yanci (a.agoicoechea13142@eps.muni.es)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 15:55:51 EST

    Hello Claudio,

    I don't modified the uCsimm, and I don't need convert CTS and RTS to
RS232 level signals because the modem that I'm using has TTL level signals,
so I only need convert RS232 signals to TTL (just RxD and TxD).
So, what can I do?, Should I convert 0/3.3v signals to 0/5vsignals?
If uCsimm's output high minimun is 2.4v, and input high maximun is 7v, there
shouldn't be problems to communicate uCsimm with a modem, no?

thanks