[uCsimm] Problems with RTS and CTS in uCsimm

From: Asier Goikoetxea Yanci (a.agoicoechea13142@eps.muni.es)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 08:53:58 EST

        Hello all,

    I'm trying to set up a modem on uCsimm's ttyS0 port. when i send the
agetty command, it runs for about a second, and after this the modem stops.

    I just compiled the kernel to enable support RTS/CTS on 68328 serial
port and tried again with agetty, but i havenīt got success.

    Is it possible that the problem might be that RTS and CTS are
multiplexed with TI/O and PWMO signals each together?, in this case, what
can i do to use uCsimm's 5 and 6 pins only like CTS and RTS pins?

thanks in advance

Asier Goikoetxea Yanci
Mondragon Unibertsitatea
943 794700 ext 314