[uCsimm] How can I compile kernel properly?

From: okan VURAL (vuralokan@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 05:03:07 EST

Hi all,
I could not compile kernel prorperly.I have done all this:
1. in the opt/uClinux/linux directory I put the command ''make menuconfig'.
2. After changing configuration I saved and exit.
3. At last 'make dep clean'
  After all this when I create a working directory and 'buildenv' and 'make', an image.bin file creates and its size is half of default image.bin.And it is not working after upload.
 Is there anything wrong?
 I'll be glad if somebody tells building kernel properly....

Okan VURAL
ADAM R&D
Turkey