Re: AW: AW: [uCsimm] General memory problem

From: Claudio Duffini (Radames@sacrocuore.it)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 05:02:54 EST

"Epping, Jörg" wrote:

> Hi Zach,
>
> I changed the opendir/closedir-structure members from pointers to static
> arrays, removed the malloc/free parts in the opendir/closedir functions,
> renamed them in my_opendir, my_closedir - that's all.
> In your case try to change the bufstart pointer in stdio.h into an array of
> BUFSIZ and remove the malloc/free parts in stdio.c.
> But if you don't need fopen/fprintf etc... then read the mail from Claudio
> Duffini - use open, write etc..., I think that would be better!
>
> Joerg

Hi again,

to be more precise, in my app I use the sys calls open/close/read/write.
The
unique function that has not leaks is sprintf, that i am using to format
values.
This hunt for the leak drove me nuts, at that time. I wasn't able to
understand
where the leak could be :( but it's DEFINITELY on those routines that
use
FILE *stream as argument.