Re: [uCsimm] BOA - browser problem

From: Scott Cytacki (scott@artandmusic.org)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 20:30:41 EST

Hmm...

I narrowed the crashing with IE, down to a string parsing problem
in the stdio function sscanf. The crash occured when the
string being parsed had more tokens then what was specified in
the format string. I fixed it by adding a "%s" to the format string.

I didn't test this to see if it always happened with sscanf or only in
some times.

Scott