Re: [uCsimm] Error in asm/MC68EZ328.h

From: Geoffrey Wossum (
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 13:30:41 EST

> > must be taken into account when analyzing which interrupt has occurred.
> As far as I remember it was OK, because (ironically) the main
> interrupt dispatcher in arch/m68knommu/platform/68EZ328/ints.c
> had all the register addresses hardcoded.

Yes, the kernel code always uses a hard coded value. The value needs to
be changed if you don't want to use hard coded values in drivers you write
yourself. Otherwise you get an illegal instruction trap or something.

Geoffrey Wossum
Project AKO -
Internet Imperialists -
This message resent by the list server