Re: [uCsimm] uCsimm power problem

From: daniel haensse (daniel.haensse@fhk.usz.ch)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 04:14:30 EST

Hi Jürg,

The PC powersupply needs some load to work correctly, since a normal board
needs some amps, but the uCSimm needs only 0.070A, the switching regulator
can't work. If you like, you can connect a PC Board at the same time or just buy
a normal power supply. You're from switzerland, so you can order at Distrelec
019449911 (zurich) part number 920619 (238sFr) or 920266 (12.60SFr). The first
one is a nice priced power supply with a voltage and a current display. The
second part is a cheap power supply that you can also buy from Migros
Do-it-yourself (AC/DC Trafo, 220V->5V,200mA).

Viel Spass und Gruess
Dani

Am Don, 30 Nov 2000 schrieben Sie: