Re: [uCsimm] BOA - browser problem

From: D. Peter Siddons (peter@lspc6.nsls.bnl.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 08:48:44 EST

Hi Scott,
   Where did you get the source? I tried building it from the Coldfire
port on www.moretonbay.com/coldfire/ but the uClinux for Dragonball
is missing stuff, particularly things to do with authentication. I also
came across a bizarre compiler problem when trying to build it. In the
program alias.c, there are two calls to strchr() in two different
procedures.
One compiles fine, the second gives an error saying that the called
object is not a function! Simply copying the code from the library
into the file and calling it mystrchr() allowed it to compile, but
hey, that's wierd.
If you already have it running, it would help a lot if I could get
the patches or the code.
Thanks,
Pete.