Re: [uCsimm] spontaneous reboots.

From: Jim Lee (jlee@packet.homeip.net)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 13:50:29 EST

I've also seen this happen. It's definately ethernet-related. I can repeat it
easily by accessing the uCsimm's web server with Internet Explorer 5.5. It doesn't
reboot if I hit it with Netscape 4.x. Happens with both the 'toy' httpd that comes
with uClinux as well as the boa httpd. No solution (or clues) yet...

-Jim