[uCsimm] question on running ucsimm

From: WeiOwen@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 18:10:12 EST

Hi,
    I use minicom(configured as required) and follow the following
instruction to power up my simm, but I didn't see any rersponse in the
terminal. I don't know what is wrong. Does anybody know what could be my
problem?
Thanks

Weiowen

" ensure simm is attached to your workstation via serial port, and start a
terminal emulator (such as minicom). Make sure that the serial port you are
using is configured to 9600bps 8N1 with NO hardware or software flow control,
and set the modem init and reset strings to empty. When you power up the
uCsimm, you should see 'uCbootstrap v1.x....etc,' followed by a prompt.