Re: [uCsimm] strange behavior of MOUNT

From: ucsimm@jline.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 04:58:57 EST

here are a couple of easily missed checks.

do you have another machine to test this mount point? even mounting
the directory on the same machine could help with any config errors
you may have on the nfs server.

also, your default permissions in /root or on files in root may
prevent access to its contents. make sure it's world readable. it
seems nfs client permissions are based on user=>nobody.

jae