RE: [uCsimm] DPC0105

From: Karthik Ganesan (k_ganesan@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 11:19:00 EST

Hi,
I used two DCP0105-12D (this produces +12 and -12 from
+5V. The D stands for dual) in series to produce the
40 odd volts needed by the EG9013 (epson LCD). The
schematic floating around in ucsimm.org mentions
connecting this to VEE (-ve). But the EG9013 needs a
positive bias voltage. So make sure that you connect
the (floating) -ve output of the DCP0105 to ground
(The schematic shows connecting the +ve output to
ground?).
Good luck,
-karthik
B.T.W. The TI/Burr-brown web site mentions that this
part should not be used in new designs (phasing out?).

http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/productfolder.jhtml?genericPartN

'http://www.openhardware.net/ez328simm/drawings/cpu328m2.jpg'