[uCsimm] DPC0105

From: Karthik Ganesan (k_ganesan@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 00:10:34 EST

Sorry the great delay in replying to this request. I
actually bought the DCP0105 (not DPC...). Burr-brown
makes these chips. Its actually very easy to use. I
think I bought it from newark (expensive).
http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/productfolder.jhtml?genericPartNumber=DCP0105
-karthik

'http://www.openhardware.net/ez328simm/drawings/cpu328m2.jpg'