Re: [uCsimm] 115Kbaud Download fails because.... Add to FAQ's

From: John Jeffers (jjef@inforamp.net)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 15:21:45 EST

Well

All I can claim is that I didn't build it and it does have more than enough
current available from the adapter and at 9600 baud it always works and the
correct part was built in.

I have a 6 foot serial cord and this doesn't happen when the 10BT link is
connected.

However it seems that RT-Control doesn't say too much either way.

Cheers John