RE: [uCsimm] I can't see 'booting process' in minicom

From: Wang Tom (tom_a_wang@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 03:05:33 EST

Dear UCsimm Experts:

I'm newbie of uCsimm.
I also have the same situation: can't see boot echo.
According your valuable hints, I do the followings:

I use multimeter to check Simm pin7((VDD) & pin9(GND)
With Simm on, it's 3.3v; without simm, it's 1.6v.
I use two sets of uCSimm to check this, same result.
(My power input is 6.0v DC, max 500mA)

As for ttyS0, I short uCsimm DB9 connector pin2 & 3.
With "local echo off", minicom can get key-in echo.
Does mean my minicom setting OK ?
If not, any other check method ?

Please help, Thanks!!

RE: [uCsimm] I can't see 'booting process' in minicom