Re: [uCsimm] m68k-pic-coff 32k app size limit issue

From: Tom Walsh (tom@openhardware.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 21:26:26 EDT

Mathias Lewin wrote:

> One of the applications I intend to run on my uc-simm is rapidly
> closing in on the 32k code size limit mentioned in the uc-simm manual...
>
> Is this limit still a problem? If it is; what could be done about it?
> any thoughts or ideas?
>
> /mathias

Use the m68k-pic32-coff-gcc compiler version, I have an rpm at:
'http://openhardware.net/ez328simm/FtpFiles/uclinux-ez328simm/'. You
will also need to make sure that the 'uClinux/m68k-coff-pib/lib/crt0.o'
is also updated.

-Or-, visit Erwin's page at: 'http://www.home.at/~eauth/uclinux/', get
the patches and build your own modified compilier.