Re: [uCsimm] RT Control

From: Tom Walsh (tom@openhardware.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 17:16:25 EDT

Keith Christopher wrote:

> Anyone else having customer support problems there ?
> I've email'd them 3 times in the last week with no response.
>
> Keith

I would suggest that you take your support issues to this list rather
than try to get their attention directly, for several reasons. The
members of this is are primarily interested in 68K implementations of
uClinux and either have uCsimms or similar systems. The RT-Controls
people may be under deadlines and cannot directly respond immediately /
are away at a show. The answers you are given by people on the list
become part of the searchable archive and can benefit others in the
future.

So, how about a description of the problem that you are having, and
maybe a capture of the error message?