Re: [uCsimm] flash memory

From: Edward Benavides (benasmith@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 11:57:35 EDT

Thats the best lead I've gotten so far Tom.
I will look at the files that you have specified.

How do I control where in the memory map the flash and dram are from a hardware point
of view?
I hope this question doesnt sound too far fetched but I am just curious on how you can
make the flash at 200000h or 10000000h. Is this by preference or just how much flash
and the board layout?

thanks,
tb