Re: [uCsimm] gdbserver weirdness

From: Jae W. Chang (jchang@jline.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 20:40:47 EDT

thanks for the pointer. i finally got around to playing again (day job
keeps getting in the way). adding the trap33 assignment worked great
and debugging is working as well as expected. ;) i did a quick grep
for (trap33|33) through various gdb and kernel source files but
couldn't find the dependency to it. i'd like to understand this more,
but i guess a more thorough digging through source is required in
order to "get it". ;)

cheers!

jae