[uCsimm] Newbie Error in goram and others questions

From: Tomas Carmen (tomas@tcc.com.pe)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 20:36:58 EDT

Hello
I have one ucimm target: uC68EZ328-2E8L
with the tools in CDROM: uClinux 2.0.38.1
working on Pentium III Redhat6.2 (kernel 2.2.16)

I am trying of load the ROMfs image like the example
(testing/image.bin)
I then execute in RAM, but I do not have any result only:
    B$ goram
    Go!
    ABC

What is wrong?
Im using the minicom program with Xmodem protocol.

# /testing/ls
Makefile image.bin romdisk romdisk.map
deftemplate.sh linux romdisk.img src

#minicom

B$ printenv
FACTORY=uCsimm by Rt-Control Inc (c)1999
REVISION=uCsimm Rev 3.2
HWADDR0=00:50:C2:03:65:53
SERIAL=964115447-01553
CONSOLE=ttyS0

B$ rx
(here I send the image.bin with xmodem protocol)

dd600 bytes buffered

B$
B$ goram

Go!

ABC

Another question:
What is the state of devel PCMCIA in with uclinux in dragonball.
which is the best hardware driver for it?, Are there any devel board for
it?.
Any suggestion.

Thanks in advance

--