Re: [uCsimm] ADS and uClinux

From: Zhang Hong (H.Zhang@motorola.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 22:46:56 EDT

I always get the following log message whatever I start the kernel from ram or flash
targeted for ADS board. It seems that my romfs filesystem, would anybody like to
give me a hand? Thanks in advance.

Blkmem 1 disk images:
0: 10000000-FFFFFFF (RO)
PPP: version 2.2.0 (dynamic channel allocation)
TCP compression code copyright 1989 Regents of the University of California
PPP Dynamic channel allocation code copyright 1995 Caldera, Inc.
PPP line discipline registered.
SLIP: version 0.8.4-NET3.019-NEWTTY (dynamic channels, max=256).
CSLIP: code copyright 1989 Regents of the University of California.
Open of blkmem arena 0 at 10000000, length 0
attempt to access beyond end of device
1f:00: rw=0, want=1, limit=0
romfs: unable to read superblock
attempt to access beyond end of device
1f:00: rw=0, want=2, limit=0
EXT-fs: unable to read superblock
Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 1f:00

 Zhang Hong