[uCsimm] ADS and uClinux

From: Edward Benavides (benasmith@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 11:35:07 EDT

Hello:
I have been trying for a while now to hook up uClinux with the
dragonball ADS board. I have used bbug.exe in windows. I am familiar
with other bbug packages but I like the windows one (thats a new one)
because you can see the hex digits being downloaded. I have downloaded
at_flash.b and flash.b from Vlads newest ucsimm e-mail.
I then put in go 1004.
Why is it go 1004? This place seems kind of abscure. Anyway after I
execute that statement I put in normal mode and reset.
This is all still in bbug. When in normal mode the heartbeat stops and
it seems as though the ADS board has frozen up.

I am not sure what to do from here and I am asking that anyone who has
gotten the ADS board up recently please respond.

>From doing a memory dump I see that there is the same data in #200000h
than in #400000h.

Thanks,

tb