Re: [uCsimm] uClinux on M68EZ328ADS board FAQ (fixed some typos)

From: Micah Dowty (micah@zxmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 18:42:55 EDT

I also have a little (well, not really :) perl script at
kiwi.sourceforge.net that implements BBUG's functionality and extends it a
bit. I wrote it because I was sick of finding a DOS machine to use BBUG
with, I didn't know about the kermit script, and I didn't have the ucSimm
bootloader. Good for perl junkies, and you might find the functionality
useful.

--
>From the command line of Micah Dowty

This .sig is under construction...