Re: [uCsimm] Need to Change 68EZ328 Boot Rom anyone seen the sources?

From: John Jeffers (jjef@inforamp.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 12:17:08 EDT

Jeff

Thanks for clarifying this. By the way FAST works when talking to the boot
ROM but on 4 separate workstations using 3 separate cables including a
Toshiba 510CDT laptop, Armada 7800 and two clones does not work during a
download in XMODEM download using minicom. I have used 9600 baud for
download and it works well.

Cheers John