Re: [uCsimm] Need to Change 68EZ328 Boot Rom anyone seen the sources?

From: Claudio Duffini (Radames@sacrocuore.it)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 12:20:58 EDT

John Jeffers wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have not seen the sources for the uCsimm Boot ROM and have looked over
> the distribution CD and not found them.
>
> I need to change the download rate from 115K which NEVER works to something
> lower (9600 baud always works).

Hi John

The 115K rate works well, for me. can you tell us what are you using
to transfer files at that speed ? (hw/sw....). Using windows 2000 or NT4
with hypercomm works well....and note that this is ALL microsoft
stuff...
strange, huh ? ;)

the bootloader isn't free, at least for the ucsimm. But why change the
speed if 9600 works ? The bootloader starts just at 9600...

Regards