Re: [uCsimm] Need to Change 68EZ328 Boot Rom anyone seen the sources?

From: jeff@lineo.com
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 11:06:30 EDT

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, John Jeffers wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have not seen the sources for the uCsimm Boot ROM and have looked over
> the distribution CD and not found them.
>
> I need to change the download rate from 115K which NEVER works to something
> lower (9600 baud always works).

Just don't change the speed before downloading. Pages 26-28 of the manual
may be helpful. The uCsimm works just fine at 115200BPS, you might also
try another workstation, although 9600 is the default speed supported by
the module at power up (which it remains at unless you change it with
'fast').

> Are the sources available or should I use a Motorola kit source.

The firmware is written by and Copyright Lineo. It contains no Motorola
code.