[uCsimm] Java KVM on uCSimm

From: Stuart Norton (Stuart.Norton@densitron.co.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 09:47:40 EDT

Hi,

Has anyone successfully got a Java KVM running on the uCSimm. It seems to me
like it fits the description for a KVM perfectly. Connected, low power, low
footprint etc.

This is a Linux KVM http://www.kvmworld.com/Downloads/KVM/LinuxKVM.shtml
from Andreas HeilWagen who now works for Sun. I'm no expert in this stuff,
so when it comes to writing the drivers to get the LCD going, I'll be
struggling.

This KVM ports to the Palm, so the 68EZ328 processor is no problem.

Any thoughts?

Stuart Norton,
Project Manager,
Densitron Technologies plc.