Re: [uCsimm] uClinux/CVS repository started

From: Craig Peacock (Craig.Peacock@beyondlogic.org)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 05:33:44 EDT

David,

How are you progressing with the CVS repository. Can we (The List) be
of any assistance?

Does anyone have a list of bugs/fixes or added features between each
version, e.g. 2.0.38pre4, pre5, pre7?

Where can bug fixes such as two copies of each device in /dev, or
the terminal opening to /dev be found. Is there an updated copy of the
userland binaries somewhere? uC-src.310899.tar.gz ?

> Just thought I'd let everyone know that I am a fair way into setting this up.
> Basically, with input from Jeff, Michael, and Greg, I am pulling together
> a CVS setup with as much history as possible (all patch versions tagged etc).
> Once it's done the plan is to put it up on opensource.lineo.com.

> If anyone has any feedback or ideas on what they would like to see, send
> them my way. I should have this up within a week, I'll post announcements
> when it goes live,

Regards,

Craig Peacock