[uCsimm] RE: ADS board

From: Benavides, Edward A (edward.a.benavides@intel.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 14:10:40 EDT

Well everything works well up until the load flash.b command. The load
at_flash.b installs fine but when I
want to load the flash.b file then it times out on me. This is weird?
Sometimes it will time out but still say
SUCCESS. When I try to take off bootstrap mode and reset it does nothing.

Do you have a flash.b file at your ftp site that I could access to verify
that my file is good?

After flash.b is loaded and I start 400 should I stay in bbug after reset?
What would happen if I opened the terminal with minicom? I should still
expect the kernel to load and give me a bootup prompt.

Thanks for your help,

I just want to get this board loaded.
tb