[uCsimm] BOA and CGIs

From: David (davidbeamonte@yahoo.es)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 03:53:47 EDT

Hi everybody. I am new in the list and a beginner in developping over uCsimm.
The board seems to work fine, but I can't make CGIs work. I have been reading
doubts about it.

Some of you mentioned the boa.conf file. Where exactly must be located that
file. I understand that it must be in /etc/ directory, but I have tried and it
doesn't work.

I also downloaded the last version of BOA from boa.org and compiling it I get
an executable "boa". Is this the file that must be configured with inetd to
receive the web calls instead of httpd?.

As you can see, I am a little bit confused about all this. I expect any of you
can solve me the doubts.

Thanks,

David